Join us for the 15th Annual Ceremony. Be a part of history - witness the induction of the 2020 class of basketball legends.
Your ticket includes the following:
- Cocktail Reception with previous and current HOF Inductees (cash bar)
- Assigned seating for the dinner and ceremony
- A three-course plated meal
- The Enshrinement of our 2020 Class
- Tables are arranged in rounds of 10 seats per table.
This year's ceremony schedule:
5:00 p.m. - Reception for ticket holders (cash bar)
6:15 p.m. - Welcome and Dinner
7:30 p.m. - Ceremony Begins
We strive to seat attendees near the inductee or team for whom they are coming to support.
Please indicate on your ticket order the person or team for which you are attending, or if you are part of a group that wishes to sit together.
You will receive your table assignment(s) via email approximately one week prior to the ceremony.
There will be no paper tickets issues for this year's ceremony.
- Adults: $80 per ticket. Tables are in round of ten seats per table.
- Hall of Fame Club Members (student members or those who contribute $50 or more in annual dues): $75 ($5 discount on your ticket)
You can purchase or renew your membership during the ticket ordering process.
- Children: $30 (Ages 4 through 12). Children 3 and under are free. High chairs and booster seats are available upon request, which you can make during the ticket ordering process.
- Lifetime Members: One complimentary ticket
- Previous Individual Inductees: Discounted $50 ticket
- Sponsor Table: $1200 - This includes 10 tickets to the ceremony, signage at the ceremony, your organization's name on the website and in the event program.
Other Items Available for Purchase
The following items are available for purchase through the online ticket ordering process:
- Commemorative DVD of the Ceremony: $18 (price includes shipping)
- Hall of Fame Club Membership: $50 or more (Learn more)
- 2020 Calendar featuring this year's Inductees: $10 (Complimentary calendar included with all membership levels)